Three tips to be more grounded in your business and live life to the fullest. Today’s episode I talk with Carol Robinson, a make-up artist who weaved her story with many threads. She shares her incredible journey and how she embraces life to the fullest.
I met Carol over a month ago at a networking event and I saw her speak and she lit me up. I love meeting people on the same vibration as me. Who love life and live to share it with others. She touched my heart and I knew I had to have her on the show.
Expect some inside wisdom to living a life full of abundance.
- Three solid tips to being more grounded in your business
- Life is a journey and it is about that experience
- Money is not a dirty word
- How Carol’s life has been a journey and she evolved over the years (2.03)
- How Carol’s parents supported her at a young age and played a major role in her life (4.44)
- Carol’s biggest learning experience (5.35)
- We talk money and raising your prices (9.13)
- Carol shares an inspirational quote (9.37)
- Power of coming from a place of service (11.38)
- Tips to be more mindful and grounded in your business (13.50)
- The best investment is in yourself (16.04)
- How she let go of being a victim to be the victor of her life (17.20)
Links mentioned in this episode
You can find out more about Carol here – http://www.facebook.com/makeupartistcarolrobinson
Ep 12 How To Attract More Money With Miriam Castilla – https://lizziemoult.com/attract-money-miriam-castilla/