On the show today I talk with Mai-Kee Tsang about Brand DNA and how to apply it to a launch. We dive into finding our unique story as a brand, how to use it in a launch but also where to apply it in business. This is a great episode for those that are wanting to lay the foundations for their brand so they are showing up authentically and on point.
Mai-kee Tsang is a Launch Strategist, Copywriter, Podcast Host & Coach who helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs to build their authority in business, and discover their Brand DNA so that they can thrive when they launch their signature courses.
As a Launch Strategist, she’s at the front lines during course launches from start to finish. And with
5 years of coaching under her belt, she’s able to dig deep to understand the true desires and
fears of her clients’ customers – to turn it into empowering copy.
Outside of her 1-1 client work, she hosts The Quiet Rebels Podcast which is a dedicated space to help her listeners to create the courage to own their voice, message, and worth in both life and business – without having to be the loudest person in the room.
- Your brand DNA is a deep understanding of you and your brand
- Each of us has a unique story to tell
- Launching 13 times a year is EPIC!!
- Mai-Kee’s journey into entrepreneurship (2.12)
- Launching multiple times a year (9.43)
- What is brand DNA (10.23)
- Diving deep into your own story (13.38)
- Why you need to know your brand DNA (17.44)
- How can you use your brand DNA in a launch (19.42)
- How to identify your own Brand DNA (21.33)
- Best advice Mai-Kee received (25.18
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Mai-Kee here – www.MaikeeTsang.com