Planning a photo shoot? On today’s episode, I talk with Emma Wiseman about brand photography and what it takes to make great images, what you need to do on the day of the photo shoot and of course land the right photographer for you.
Emma is an award-winning wedding, brand and lifestyle photographer who left Ireland to travel the world. She has a degree in Fashion Design and has worked in the fashion industry for three years before becoming a photographer. And now she lives near me!
I know I am so lucky!
- Hot tips to help you on the day of your photoshoot
- The qualities of a great image
- How to find a photographer that is right for you
- What you need to do to organize your photoshoot
- How Emma quit her job to go out on her own and start her business (1.40)
- How she grew her business through her imagery (2.33)
- Emma explains what makes for great images (4.18)
- Tips to find a photographer perfect for you and your business shoot (6.59)
- Do you need to spend time with your photographer? (8.49)
- What do we need to do to plan our photoshoot (9.52)
- Do you need to scope out locations (11.59)
- How Emma ties branding and photography together (12.53)
- Other people you may need on the day to help with your photoshoot (13.30)
- Hot tips to help you on the day of your photoshoot (14.31)
- Have fun and take the pressure off and why you should trust your gut (20.15)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Emma – http://www.emmawisephotography.com