As the creator and founder of Conscious Boss, Emily has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs privately, through group coaching programmes and events. It is her continual motivation and passion to create a conscious community, to add value to the lives of others and foster an environment where success truly thrives.
To date, she’s helped hundreds of women reconnect to their fire, their belief and build the confidence to launch and scale their businesses to monthly earnings of 5-figures (or higher!). Having built her own personal brand and business around this mentality, she now has the wonderful privilege of travelling the world and sharing this message of empowerment and possibility with a growing audience of other Conscious Bosses & entrepreneurs
On today’s episode, we talk about how to build the business you want while building a community around you.
- You can do anything if you have faith.
- We fill a hole of “not enoughness” with consumerism.
- It’s our job to vote with our dollar for the businesses that are making an impact.
- Don’t think what you are doing now you will do forever. Focus on the moment.
- Surround yourself with a powerful community.
- Your environment is more of a detriment on your health than your genetics.
- How Emily got to where she is today (2:05)
- Living in fear (4:40)
- Comfort zones (6:11)
- The determinantal aspect of waiting for the perfect opportunity (6:45)
- Building the muscle of faith (7:30)
- What it takes to be a conscious boss (8:38)
- Being more aware as a person (10:20)
- How to actively be still (10:55)
- Incorporating being conscious in business (13:20)
- 4 recommendations for entrepreneurs starting in business to stay true to their passion (15:57)
- Collaboration with others (20:05)
- Building a community (23:05)
- View on contribution (27:00)
Links mentioned in this episode