On today’s episode, I talk with Blasé Grinner about fear and getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. Blasé shares how he left working construction to his job now. But we also talk about compersion and its power. It’s a killer episode.
Blasé is a Global men’s groups innovator + Mindfit coach and owner of Experientia Sunshine Coast.
He’s raising “his greatest adventure yet” with his partner in life, fun & business Melinda. His nature, his why, is Compersion. Finding his purpose through many life altering events, Blase left a 6 figure construction salary, to pursue the vision he now lives every day.
As his name suggests, he will be bringing the fire that will leave a lasting impression long after the smile leaves your face
- Compersion is my new fav word and you need to know what it is too
- Fear can be re-written in less than 15 sec
- Our words matter – the ones we think and the ones we say
- Blasé’s story from leaving construction to doing the work he does now (2.40)
- Talking about suicide in men (4.16)
- What is compersion (5.38)
- Blasé’s biggest learning experience (9.55)
- Story of facing fears (11.07)
- An analogy of fear (15.39)
- What other feelings are associated with fear (16.48)
- How to shift discomfort (18.25)
- Tips to lean into fear (20.54)
- Reframing our sentences and words (26.40)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Blasé and his biz here – www.experientiasunshinecoast.com.au