The people in your work environment impact your day to day wellbeing and success. Today I talk with Joey Juarez of Dona Cholita about creating a culture in the workplace that will help propel your business forward.
Joey Juarez is the CEO & Co-Founder of Dona Cholita, a Mexican tortilla & corn chip producer based in the beautiful Northern Rivers.
Joey is a successful entrepreneur, who has built a growing six figure business from the ground up with husband Jefte, all while wrangling two little boys. Joey is all about finding a balance between business and family life, she believes that success is not defined by how many figures your business brings in, but by how happy you are along the journey.
A true believer in trusting the process of life and looking for joy in the simplest moments. Joey is an eternal optimist and knows from personal experience that your business growth is directly connected to your personal growth – so it’s time to get to know yourself, shine a light on your passion and live your purpose.
- Workplace culture is crucial to making a happy workplace
- Articulation is key to creating a culture
- You need to live by the values of your business
- What Dona Cholita’s Business looks like (2.09)
- What is a workplace culture (4.44)
- Defining your vision, mission and values (6.13)
- Do the work to articulate your values (6.58)
- Biggest learning experience form creating a culture in the workplace (10.51)
- How the business has changed since creating workplace culture (12.07)
- Practicing gratitude (15.21)
- Articulating and creating connection regularly (15.57)
- Recruiting to fit into the workplace (16.53)
- Touching base with employees (20.27)
- Tips to create workplace culture (21.16)
- Adapting to the process (25.29)
- Advice to start implementing your own work culture (28.01)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Joey and her business Dona Cholita here – www.donacholita.com.au
Podcast – Manager Tools