For many business owners keeping up with social media can often feel like a never ending battle. And today I am talking with Ellie Swift who is going to shed some light on Instagram, hashtags and the apps we should be using.
Firstly let me introduce to Ellie Swift, she is a Mindset & Marketing Coach, Social Media Strategist, who works with ambitious women seeking more – whether it’s building their online service-based business or taking their social media to the next level.
Ellie is an Instagram wiz and I have witnessed firsthand her incredible talent for connecting with her audience and producing content that people just keep coming back for.
Today’s mini-workshop you will learn how to up-level your Instagram account as a solopreneur and take inspired action towards using the platform to build your audience.
- Tips to go LIVE on Instagram
- 5 apps you should use for Instagram
- The reason why you should be using Instagram for your business.
- How authenticity plays a role in using the platform.
- Ellie shares her story of how she worked in communications to starting her business (2.02)
- How Ellie and I met (4.48)
- When Ellie started her business – you will be surprised (5.25)
- How Instagram is so valuable for business owners right now (6.14)
- Stats about Instagram that even surprise me (7.09)
- How the platform works and what it does (7.54)
- How users are engaging on Instagram (9.29)
- Learn the best way to use Instagram (10.45)
- The difference between going LIVE and Instagram Stories (13.25)
- What users really want to see (16.34)
- The downside of social media and how to combat that (18.55)
- Learn how often you should be posting on Instagram (21.11)
- The power of batching (23.56)
- How to use hashtags and everything you need to know about them (25.30)
- 5 Instagram tools and apps that will change the way you use Instagram (31.40)
- Ready to go LIVE on Instagram then here are five tips to get you started (35.43)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Ellie Swift at www.ellieswift.com/