Are you sitting on the edge of taking the big leap into Full Time with your business? On the show today I talk to Connor McAllister about how he recently weighed up the possibilities of earning the same amount in his 9-5 and that he could be doing what he loved and running his own business for the same amount.
An eager Content Creator & Digital Marketer who works alongside brands to guide their digital imprint and create valuable strategies that meet business goals.
With a passion in customer service and building exposure across digital platforms through Content Creation, Social, SEO & Website Design.
Absolutely loves Taco Tuesday and is always looking for exciting opportunities.
- Planning for every possibility can save you time and energy
- Time is required to build a business
- Will Smith is cooler than I thought! Like Seriously!
- Connor’s journey to owning a digital marketing Business (2.11)
- Skipping school to work on your Business (4.30)
- Getting a real job and the feeling of something missing (5.17)
- The big feelings of leaving a full-time day job (7.23)
- It takes time to build a business from the ground up (8.51)
- Connor’s biggest learning experience of becoming his own boss (9.30)
- Planning and using your time wisely (11.40)
- When do you know it’s time to move onto creating your own business (15.10)
- The QUESTION you need to ask yourself to make the transition (16.19)
- Tips to take the leap into your own business (17.59)
- Parting advice to help any entrepreneur – aka – insert Will Smith goodness (23.21)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Connor’s clothing brand here – www.redefineapparel.com
Follow Connor on Insta – @redefine.apparel