Imagine that it is totally okay to be in a transitioning process and that it is perfectly normal to be in that moment. On the podcast today I talk with Nicole Gibson about liminality but also the importance of acknowledgement.
Nicole is known as a multi-award winning social entrepreneur, but she prefers to be seen as an unstoppable messenger of love and human potential.
Nicole is a fierce ambassador for mental health, innovation and connection after recovering from her own terrifying lived experience. She is currently the Chief Executive Officer of two organisations; The Rogue & Rouge Foundation and Startup Apprentice. She is a TEDx Oxford Alumni Speaker and the Author of Love Out Loud [A Millennial’s Guide to Enlightenment].
- Acknowledgement is the key ingredient to consciousness
- Liminality is a place of transition
- Each of our lives and rhythms are unique to us
- Nicole’s story and how she became a CEO and author (2.50)
- Transitioning into a CEO and the triggering moment (4.58)
- Being an artist and doing your calling (6.58)
- Biggest learning experience Nicole has faced (7.31)
- What liminality is and means (10.30)
- Allowing yourself to trust (13.34)
- Should we live in liminality (13.55)
- How the rhythms of life help evolve us (15.41)
- Acknowledging self and choosing to make decisions (17.09)
- Juicy tip to acknowledgement (20.10)
- Trusting the process that is front of you (25.04)
- Having a single point of focus (27.55)
- What is a creator/artist of life (29.30)
- Valuing each experience (32.26)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Nicole Gibson and her work HERE