Imagine what it would be like if you had all the support you wanted to grow your business? Erica Carrico is one of my biz besties and today we talk about the power of what it is like to have one, find them and to communicate with them especially for us as we live on opposite sides of the world.
Now my girl Erica is a certified Career and life coach. She is a free spirit and world travel. She guides spiritual professionals out of meaningless careers into jobs and businesses they love. You can see why I love her! You may remember that I spoke with Erica in episode 2 all about soul purpose. I highly recommend you go and check that episode out too.
Here is what to expect in today’s episode – Loads of laughter, sisterhood and women supporting women. It will leave you wanting to find your own or strengthen the relationships you already have.
And don’t forget there is a competition in this episode – more details below.
- That having biz besties helps you grow your business
- That it doesn’t matter where you live you can still find one, the world is a lot smaller than you think.
- Support with someone who gets what you do
- The simplest and totally old school way to communicate with your besties.
- How Erica and I met each other(2.01)
- Connecting on a spirit level (2.58)
- What is a biz bestie (3.44)
- It’s not just all business either (4.42)
- How a business bestie can help you stay accountable (5.16)
- Having multiple biz besties (7.08)
- The roles our business besties play in our lives (8.00)
- Ongoing support with people who get what you do (9.33)
- Celebration with your besties, not comparisonitis (10.27)
- Removing comparisonitis (12.30)
- It doesn’t matter where you live (14.20)
- How we stay in touch with each other (14.50)
- Our favourite way to communicate (17.14)
- How to find a biz bestie (18.05)
- Building relations of trust (19.04)
- Know what you love and like to find more people like you (21.16)
- What Erica and I love about having biz besties (22.11)
- How having a biz bestie have helped our businesses (23.31)
- Competition details (24.20)
Links mentioned in this episode
Go and visit my bestie Erica’s website – www.ericacarrico.com
Voxer – the walkie-talkie app to stay in touch
Open 8th August (NOW) and closes 5pm AEST Friday the 17th of August.
Winner announced on Monday the 20th August and picked at random
PRIZE: To hang out with Erica and me for an hour – it doesn’t matter where you are in the world!
TO ENTER: You must leave a comment on the show notes (you can do that below) AND you must rate and leave a review for the Wild Success Podcast on iTunes. If you have already reviewed the show – thank you. All you need to do is leave a comment below.