Effective as of May 1, 2020
What Information does www.lizziemoult.com collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
The information you provide us when you email or work with Lizzie Moult
When you sign up for our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name, email address, and contact details along with a small bio of your business. Emails are kept on a server which is securely based in the USA. All details filled out before commencing work with Lizzie Moult are printed and kept on file in the office of Lizzie Moult.
Automatically Collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with www.lizziemoult.com and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the www.lizziemoult.com Site, you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using www.lizziemoult.com.
How does Lizzie Moult use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site to conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, and usability of our Site, and Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, product announcements, as well as respond to your requests for assistance.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Lizzie Moult, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see the section entitled, “Will lizziemoult.com send me emails?” If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
Information access and disclosure
Does Lizzie Moult share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
www.lizziemoult.com does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does Lizzie Moult sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, www.lizziemoult.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Will Lizzie Moult send me emails?
Yes www.lizziemoult.com will contact you with information about product announcements, software updates, and special offers when you sign up to the newsletter or download a freebie or cheat sheet. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of our emails and changing your contact preferences.
For EEA users: We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent.
Does Lizzie Moult ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does Lizzie Moult share my Information?” section of the Policy.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to www.lizziemoult.com will be transferred to, processed, and stored in Australia and Singapore.
How secure is my Information?
www.lizziemoult.com is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards.
As www.lizziemoult.com evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes.