Have you ever wanted to start your own online store?? Today I talk with Jordana Edwards of Clean Tea about what goes on behind the scenes of her business – looking at how they create a product to selling and marketing to then shipping it. We talk about how her business grew and has evolved over the last five years.
Jordana is the owner and founder of Clean Tea. Founded in 2013, beginning with only 3 teas and as a market stall in Byron Bay. The brand has grown from strength to strength as a boutique hand blended tea company with love in each cup.
- Love your team
- Customers come first and treat them well
- Facebook Ads are amazing
- How Jordana started her business Clean Tea (2.34)
- The importance of having a team (13.10)
- What her online shop and bricks + mortar store look like (13.30)
- How they moved away from selling wholesale (14.20)
- The biggest learning experience of being online (16.28)
- The boosted Facebook Ad that went viral (21.48)
- Behind the scenes look into Clean Tea – from production to the online store (24.29)
- Valuing staff (29.17)
- 3 pieces of advice for selling online
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Jordana and her business Clean Tea