Today’s podcast is going to have you showing up online as yourself in your most unedited raw form. I talk with Karly Nimmo about how to tune into our values and reflecting on what makes us ‘us’. It’s full of truth bombs, you don’t want to miss this one in all its power.
Karly Nimmo is a No. 1 iTunes podcaster, with three hit shows; Karlosophies, Keeping Good Company (now wrapped) and Make Some Noise. She’s a serial entrepreneur, mad creator, born communicator and connector with a crazy knack for getting you to connect to your truth and see life from a different perspective.
Through her podcasts, retreats, events, coaching and mastermind, Karly acts as a guide to connect you back to the truth of who you really are… so that you can stop playing the role of who you think you need to be, and express who you REALLY are out into the world – even better, if that’s in the form of a podcast.
Over the past decade, Karly has dedicated herself to getting to know, like and trust herself. She has been a faithful student of the human spirit – her own, and those around her… and can help you find and live on your frequency
- Do deep self-reflection to uncover your values
- Know what makes you ‘YOU’
- Be present to what is happening, right now
- What Karly does and her journey thus far (3.50)
- Learning from your mistakes (6.03)
- Investing in life through experiences (8.11)
- Over-sharing and being ‘too much’ (9.27)
- The swing between our states (12.29)
- Being present, right now and accepting it (15.05)
- Letting go of judgment (18.16)
- Controlling yourself to be perceived in certain ways (18.47)
- Dealing with the people who think its ‘too much’ (20.59)
- Tips for showing up online as YOU (22.37)
- Owning your values and why it’s important (28.01)
- Best advice for listening to others advice (30.38)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Karly here – www.karlynimmo.com
Follow Karly on Insta – @karlosophies FB – @karlynimmo