Let me ask you this. Do you ever freeze up or totally just walk away from doing Live videos for either Facebook or Instagram? Perhaps walking on stage to give a talk you open your mouth to start talking and you either talk so fast or your voice just sounds weird. Today on the podcast Dominique Oyston shares how to speak with confidence.
Dominique is the founder of the Goddess Voice Academy and a classically trained Soprano who has travelled the world for 25 years singing at sacred sites and entertaining thousands with her magical voice.
You don’t want to miss this episode and the biggest highlight is that Dominique shares her toning exercise to do before a speaking gig or creating a video. It’s so powerful and I have to admit I am doing it now before I record my podcast episodes.
- How to be confident in your voice when you speak.
- That our sounds are our an expression
- Dominique demonstrates a Buddhist tone that will leave you with goosebumps
- Dominique shares her background in a theatre family to becoming an opera singer (2.15)
- How the divine feminine called her to start exploring spirituality (4.10)
- How Dominique deepened her learning of the voice (5.16)
- Discovering her peculiar purpose (8.39)
- How the voice is epic and the power of it (10.16)
- What is missing for so many of in our voice (11.40)
- What the feminine voice looks like (13.12)
- How we can reclaim and rebirth our feminine voice (13.54)
- What happens when we make weird sounds out loud (15.30)
- Expression of voice and my personal experience of exploring sound (16.16)
- What if weird sounds aren’t weird anymore (18.10)
- How to use sound to clear (18.50)
- Dominque shares a Buddhist tone that will give you goosebumps (19.10)
- Be courageous to use your voice (20.37)
- Confidence is in a correlation with mastering your voice expression (21.30)
- How to loosen your jaw (22.31)
- Taking the step to speak out and take in soothing soothes our nervous system (24.55)
- Toning your voice to bring magic (25.26)
- There are differences between different styles of voice (27.21)
Links mentioned in this episode
The Goddess Voice Academy – https://www.goddessvoiceacademy.com/
Dominique’s website – https://dominiqueoyston.wixsite.com/dominiqueoyston