Do the awkward money conversations ever end? I talk success with Denise Duffield-Thomas the money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs about this on today’s’ episode.
Her best-selling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business. Her newest book “Chillpreneur” is about rewriting the rules of success.
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life.
- Success is different for all of us
- How we balance work and life is unique to us
- Awkward money conversations keep repeating just the numbers change
- Denise talks about her new book Chillpreneur and about her business (2.13)
- Your version of success is different from others (3.08)
- Life factors, preference and owning our self can help us to be aligned with our business (3.53)
- Denise’s picture of success and what that looks like (5.17)
- Removing guilt to create abundance (6.27)
- One of Denise’s awkward money situations revealed (8.59)
- Setting boundaries (11.39)
- Awkward money conversations never go away and her most recent one (12.26)
- The best advice for knocking down fear (14.28)
- Book challenge (16.20)
Links mentioned in this episode
Find out more about Denise Duffield-Thomas here – www.luckybitch.com
Follow her on Instagram @denisedt
Her new book Chillpreneur you can BUY NOW